Tuesday 23 January 2007

Every breath you take (Police)

Hi, again!! Do you remember the activity we usually do when we listen to a song in class? First, we listen and then, we write the missing words. We think this song is nice. Maybe, you can know it because nowadays it is the soundtrack on a TV advert. 1, 2, 3, ...start!!


Every breath you take (Police)

Every breath you 1 take
Every move you 2 make
Every bond you 3 break
Every 4 step you take
I’ll be 5
watching you
Every 6
single day
Every 7
word you 8 say
Every 9 game you 10 play
Every 11 night you 12 stay
I’ll be 13 watching you
Oh, can’t you 14
see
You 15 belong to me
How my 16
poor 17 heart aches
With every 18 step you 19 take CHORUS
Every move you 20
make
Every vow you 21 break
Every 22 smile you fake
Every
23 claim you stake
I’ll be 24 watching you
Since you’ve 25 gone
I've been 26 lost without a trace
I 27
dream at 28 night
I can only 29 see your 30 face
I 31 look around but it’s you
I can’t 32
replace
I 33 feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep 34
crying baby, baby, please...
Chorus
Every move you 35
make
Every step you 36 take
I’ll be watching you (4 times
)

7 comments:

iMiS said...

Congratulation¡¡¡I think that this is a very good idea!!besides the song is perfect!!!
((( Mi bit )))
Every breath you take
every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I’ll be watching you
Every single day
every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay...

Cada aliento tuyo
Cada movimiento que hagas
Cada norma que rompas
Te estaré observando

Cada uno de los días
Cada palabra de tu boca
Cada juego que jueges
cada noche que te quedes
Te estaré observando


Ohhh¡¡¡ it is a beautiful song I like much .... it is very tender, he this one completely in love....
Irene Hidalgo 1ºD

Anonymous said...

Thanks, again, Irene!!!Do you think you are learning a lot with this blog? I hope so!!See you tomorrow!!XXX

Susana (teacher)

Sue said...

What a wonderful song! hahaha

Anonymous said...

hello susana¡ i´m laura from 1ºeso,
no puedo escuchar your sing.
no la entiendo¡¡¡¡
buy.
have a nice week end



laura hormilla

Tamara said...

Susana! it´s a nice song. Do you remember that I told you I couldn't hear it? Forget it! Now I cant hear it!.

Kisses!

Anonymous said...

good nights!i`m maria diaz and i do my homework here!!kiss

Susana said...

I like reading your commentaries, MAria!! Practise the activities...They'll help you for the exam. XXX