Wednesday 31 January 2007

A trip to London

Hi, boys and girls!! As I already told you, your English teachers spent an amazing long weekend in London. We last went there a long time ago (when we were attending university) and we wanted to experience the sensation of being in this wonderful capital again. As I announced, I'm going to post some pictures of our trip. I hope you'll enjoy them just as we did. By the way*, would you like to visit London on line? Click http://www.bastrimbos.com/WebQuests/WebQuestLondon/index.htm
and follow the instructions written on the left side of the page (in yellow). Try to discover different sights of London!!
*by the way: a propósito, por cierto

Picadilly Circus
Underground
Chinatown
Our School of English
Candem Town

6 comments:

Sue said...

Hello teachers!
What wonderful pictures! The first one, the Big Ben picture, is awesome! Was it shot by you?
The last summer I did a trip to London with my brother and my cousins, and I enjoyed it a lot! My favourite place was Candem Town, and I have to say that Picadilly Circus is amazing!

I'm sure you had a great time there.
One suggestion..Why don't we organise a trip to London all together??

See ya!! XXX

Susana said...

Oh, my God!!I can't believe Gema has been able to show some of our shots in London!!!Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy, laugh at them and try the activity!! Bye, friends...Huge kisses!!!

Susana said...

By the way,...I love Sue's idea: Why don't we go to London?

Tamara said...

Hello Gema and Susana!
Thanks for the pictures Gem! They are fantastic! My favourite picture is:
"Chinatown"... Your faces are very very funny!hehe
I like a lot Sue's idea: We should go to London!

XXX

gema said...

You are welcome. I knew you would like that one. I also tihnk Sue's idea is great. I'm going to ask about it,right? Kisses for everybody.Today I'm going to Univrsity so I won't see you till next Monday. Have a nice weekend!!

Anonymous said...

hello susi and gemi!!

I`ve seen your photod of london my favourite is the one thatyou are in chinatown whith chinesse eyes is very funny!!

i imagine that you have had a fantastic time in london!! the pothos are very good!!

see you soon

luci!!