Saturday 24 February 2007

General Knowledge

Right, it's time to evaluate how much you have learnt throughout the term. We are sure you already know a lot of vocabulary and grammar, but what about General Knowledge? How much do you know of Natural Science? Universal History? Geography? Try these short quizzes and prove it!! There are different levels, so do your best! General Knowledge 1 , General Knowledge 2 and General Knowledge 3 . Tell us your score and once you have finished, continue practising your English with any other wordgames.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Helloo!!
What wonderful singers! You are the best!!
hahahaha (I can't stop laughing)

I remember when we sang this song in the class! What happy moments all together...I would like them to come back... I think "the lemon tree" is a very good song.

Congratulations teachers, I love your voices.

gema said...

At last we dared to do it, so please, Sue, I hope you will sing as well. We didn't sing before because we hadn't the opporutnity but once we found a micro and we were together, there was no excuse!!! I'm sure you won't be as embarrassed as we are now.
Thank you for encouraging us!!!

Anonymous said...

hello teachers,I couldn´t hear you because I´m in the teacher's room, so I know you don´t want that everybody hear you,hahaha.
Ok, I have class, see you later...
Kisses!

I´m looking forward to hear you!

Susana said...

Thanks to Simón, Alba, Lucía, Dana...Thanks for your great voices and for sharing them with us!!

Don't worry, be happy!!!
XXX

Susana said...

Tami and Sue: thanks for your collaboration...You are always with us and I know it is not easy for you. Don't change, please.

All of my kisses.

Tamara said...

Hello girls
I have just hear you! I´m with Luna and we are listen to all the voices. You are fantastic!haha

Sorry teachers but in my opinion Simon is the winner!hahaha

All my kisses


Tamara y Luna