Saturday 3 February 2007

Words, words, words...

What about your English vocabulary? Do you want to improve it by playing? Here's a really fun game to play! It will test your vocabulary and make you think fast.

There are 3 different Boggler games for you to choose from. Read the directions and look at the examples. Then choose the game you want to play. To play Boggler, you have 3 minutes to find as many words as possible in a square. All the letters have to be connected. You can go up, down, left, right, or diagonally. Just type your words in the box.


It's your turn! Challenge your friends to a game. Who's the best Boggler player in your class?

Click here:
http://www.wordplays.com/p/boggler

If you want to participate in this blog, write three new words you have learnt and their Spanish meaning (post a sentence as an example and you will get the best mark!!). This will be a fun way to learn vocabulary all together!! Enjoy yourself!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!!!
it's dana!!
i liked the bogger game !!
but i've to say that it's very difficult to find all the possible words....
so i'll try to find other games easyer than this one....
but still...it is cool!!
xoxoxxo

Anonymous said...

i really dont get the game, ive been playing and it doesnt let me put a lot of words, is kind of disrurving, ill will try it aqaing

Anonymous said...

I think that the game is easy but it don't accept words like "moon" "tea" or verbs...I'll try to play again...But I'm getting crazy... T_T

Sue said...

Hi everybody!
I have played bogger too. There are so many possibilities to form words!!
It's pretty funny. I like this kind of games. :)

Lots of kisses!!!

Tamara said...

Hello Susana!!
I´ve played and...
In Blogger classic I´ve got 11 points... (It was the first time that I play)
Some Additional Answers that I dind´t know their meaning were:
Molten = Líquido
Moan = Gemido
Amok = Frenéticamente
In ¨WILD CARD BLOGGER¨ I´ve got:
20 points.

I´m going to play again...!!

Kisses!