Monday 16 April 2007

The lost knowledge

Making questions is the only possible way to find out if a person has knowledge about something. Furthermore when we don't know anything, we usually make questions. This video shows the reality of the statement: "I only know that I don't know anything at all".

Here you can watch several people from USA giving wrong answers to very simple questions. Warning: It's important to laugh not only at people's mistakes but also at ours.



The following test consists of 10 questions which appear on the video. You have to post your answers in "Comments". Thanks a lot!!


Give it a try!!
1. What is the religion of Israel?
a. Islamism
b. Judaism

c. Catholicism


2. Who is Fidel Castro?
a. A singer
b. A businessman
c. A political leader


3. How many sides does a triangle have?
a. Three
b. Four
c. One


4. What is the currency (moneda) used in United Kingdom?
a. The pound sterling
b. The dollar
c. Queen Elisabeth's money


5. Who is Tony Blair?
a. A skater
b. An actor
c. A politician


6. Who was the first man on the moon?
a. Neil Armstrong
b. Yuri Gagarin
c. John Glen


7. What is a mosque?
a. An animal
b. A plant
c. A building


8. How many kidneys does a person have?
a. Two
b. One
c.Three


9. Where was the Berlin Wall?
a. In Berlin
b. In Moscow
c. In Poland


10. How many World Wars have there been?
a. One
b. Two
c. Three

Thanks to El Tinglado

12 comments:

Susana said...

Sorry, my dear bloggers; there is a mistake in this post, but I can't correct it because (I don't know why) if I do it, I lose the video.

"It's important not only to laugh at people's mistakes but also at ours".

I think this is the most correct structure.

Enjoy the video and the questions!!

XXXXXX

gema said...

Sus, it's incredible! Amazing American people's (un)knowledge. Well, we cannot say they are all like that, but... isn't it amazing? How can a triangle have 4 sides?

Susana said...

Hellooooooo! Where are you, my friends? I miss you!!!

XXXX

Tamara said...

Hi girls!!! The video is incredible!haha...
From here now on, I will avoid speak in front of a camera...I won't appear in a video like this one!!!
A boy said that Stars Wars is based on a true story...and he was very sure!haha!(It isn´t the most surprising of the video, but it´s really curious,isn´t it?)

I´m going to answer one question... Tony Blair ISN´T an actor (like a funny man say in the video), and he ISN´T a skater either (Oh my God!)....He is a politician...

Thanks for the video Susana!It´s really curious and funny!

Lots of kisses!!!

Tamara said...

By the way...Recently (ok,only yesterday)Sue and I were a bit absents, but don´t worry teachers...
Yesterday I saw the video and I´m sure Sue saw it too...but I hadn´t time to write a comment (look, my last comment is very large)...and Sue...(¨sigh¨)...Sue is ¨lose¨ in the middle of fotologs' world...We must save her!!! HELP girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God I can´t believe that people can be so stupid ......wow

Anonymous said...

hehehe the people who talk in the video

Anonymous said...

qe inculturizados son los americanos ,claro tan egocentricos...
the americans are silly!!!!!!!!!!!!
very silly!!

laritas15 y cecilia

Sue said...

Hello!

Sorry for not writing in the blog... You know I'm a very busy person...I work every day in my fotolog (www.fololog.com/susish) , but don't worry, I promise I'll keep visiting the blog every day.

HAHAHA!! the video is awesome!
Although it doesn't surprise me too much... I know they are from USA...
(Aznar works as a teacher in a USA university...)

Is unbelievable that people don't know who Fidel Castro is, and completely unbelievable don't know how many sides a triangle has.

LOTS OF KISSES!

Anonymous said...

Sue, I love your "flog". You look a baddy girl!! Congratulations, but don't leave us, please, please, please!!!

Lots of kisses

Susana-teacher

Sue said...

Oohhh Susana!

I love youu!! thanks a lot!

Don't worry, I'll never leave the blog!!

I'm thinking about some posts...

KISSES!!

Anonymous said...

oohhh my god!!

ten eifel's towers?? please!

they are too stupid... i think they have chosen only some answer but however the people don´t have any idea.. incredible..

if they played to trivial pursuit they wouldn`t win any chese piece XD

kises my friends