Sunday 6 May 2007

A beautiful story of love, for Mothers’ day


Unce upon a time there was a woman that was angry because her daughter, who was 5 years old, had wasted a roll of paper wraping (envolviendo) a box.

The next day, the daugther gave to her mother the box, and she told her : ¨This is for you,mum¨.

The mum was embarrased because her behaviour of the day before had been bad…


She unwrapped the present, and she saw that inside the box there wasn´t anything, and she told her daugther: ¨When you give a present, you must put something inside the box!¨

The little child, crying, told her: ¨Mum, the box isn´t empty, I put a lot of kisses for you inside the box¨


The mum, excited, hugged her daugther.

When the child grew, she moved very far to live in another house. Her mother, when she missed her, put her hand into the box and took out one imaginary kiss.




I hope you like it!
Don´t forget to write a comment!





22 comments:

Sue said...

TAMI!

Very beautiful the story!

Don't forget to congratulate Princess Letizia in this special Mothers'day!

hehehe!!

LOTS OF KISSES!

Anonymous said...

ohhh! how beautiful!

I know that you´re a good daugther (but you know that I am better).

It´s a very beautiful story!!

a lot of kisses!!!

Anonymous said...

ONLY PERFECT
(f.a.)

Tamara said...

f.a = Fernando Albor

Tamara said...

Mónica you know that I´m the best daugther!

Anonymous said...

Mother´s day is very important, but my mother is not here now.... it´s in dinamarca with her family...
but my home it´s alonee!!! hahaha..!!

tami say to your sister that a lot of thanks for driving me yesterday by car at home, and thanks for you too!!!!

muaaak!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, this story is very beautiful!!

Yesterday, I bought two t-shirts for my mum, and, this morning, I went to her room, and I said, this is for you mum.She was very happy, and she said, I love you daughter, and I kiss her.

I love my mother,she is very important for me.

LOTS OF KISSES!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day for every mothers!!!

The story ir very beautiful!!

A lot of kisses!! See you tomorrow!

Luna, arts

Anonymous said...

A beautiful and nice story, Tami!!
I hope all of you have spent a good day with your mothers.Today has been THEIR DAY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, MUMS OF THE WORLD!!!

gema

Susana said...

Tami, great story!!!I'll tell it to my mum...

I think all of us, blogaddicts, are very good daughters and sons...

XXXX

Tamara said...

I try to show to my mum that every day is her day!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY MUNN!!

THE STORY... TOO BEAUTIFUL ...

VIVA THE MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH US!!



___________________________yeah!!

Tamara said...

Lucerito = Lucía R. , 1ºD bach.

Sue said...

Hello!

I wanna be mum! jejejeje

Tamara said...

HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD SUE!! You don´t know what you are saying!!!

Tamara said...

Susana where are you :( ?

Tamara said...

Today...Hospital Central!! YUHUUU!

Anonymous said...

ohh the mother´s day is a great day...I didn´t give a present to my mother but I said her that i love her a lot.
My mother is the most important person with my father that I have. They are all for me. :):):)

Tami is a great post and the history make me cry ...snif snif

Tamara said...

Luci you are a really sensitive girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Tami!! We are in the librery, we are doing passives.

I want to go to practise more and I don´t know what to say.

Lots of kisses!

Anonymous said...

i want to be mum too

any volunteer??

XD

Sue said...

hahaha!

My dear Lucerito...

I think yu have got a good candidate!